Finding for job? Apply and join our team today!
We are looking for our BIZ BEACH CLUB OUTLET MANAGER to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Outlet Manager responsibilities include maintaining the business revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient outlet operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations as well as marketing by promoting and selling the vanue.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our outlet runs smoothly and customers have pleasant beach dining experiences.
- Coordinate daily Front and Back of the House outlet operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise staff duties.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage Outlet’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and outlet events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future outlet operations
- Proven work experience as a Club Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Has exprience with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus point.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and outlet patrons.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks or drinks.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences with making recommendations.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory or supplies.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender.
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
- Relevant training certificate.
WAITER / WAITERESS
We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you.
To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Keep in mind that Waiter/Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Prepare Entertainment, lighting, sound & event systems.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness or presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties).
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Follow and assist the management upon instruction.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress.
- Basic math skills.
- Attentiveness and patience for customers.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Team spirit.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- High school diploma or food safety training is a plus.
For Vacancy Application, Kindly apply by contacting us following the below details
BIZ ENTERTAINMENT & RECREATION SDN. BHD.
Bangunan ‘The Old Bailey Twin-Towers’,
No. 40-D, Jalan Pt. Batu Putih,
Mukim 4, Simpang Lima,
83020 Batu Pahat,
Negeri Johor Darul Ta’zim.
Tel : +607-4163888
Faks : +607-4163989
BIZ BEACH CLUB
Lot No. 7059, Lorong Nur Siti Hasmah,
Pantai Cherating Baru,
Kampung Cherating Baru,
Bandar Pelancongan Cherating,
Negeri Pahang Darul Makmur.
Vacancy Application Hotline
Vacancy Application Email